Receiving The Requisition

How will I receive my requisition papers for testing?
You will receive a notification email informing you that your requisition papers are available. The email will be called "Requisition Papers Available&...
Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 6:37 AM
What can I do if I am not receiving any emails from Private MD Labs?
If you're not receiving our emails in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder. Some private or company email domains may view our notificatio...
Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 7:41 AM
What if I haven’t received my requisition?
After you place an order, 95% of the time your requisition will be available to you within 10 seconds. For the remaining 5% of the cases, manual reviewi...
Thu, Dec 7, 2023 at 4:53 AM